- Join us at the Center when the students from Isaac E. Young Middle School Nail Salon Club stop by to paint your nails just in time for Mothers Day (Dads are welcome too). This is a free service but you must be registered. Come on by at 1:00pm.
May 26 -
- Come to the center and see what we do. Between exercise, arts programs, and our nutrition program - there is always something going on.
May 31 -
Senior Fitness & Wellness Day
- Great day to start our exercise program - Body Movement - with Offutt Porter. Then, join us in our nutrition program for a healthful lunch (suggested donation $2.00)
June 3 -
2nd Annual Senior Citizen Expo
- This event is for seniors, their families, caregivers, as well as "Boomers". Exhibitors will be on hand to provide information on all issues relevant to successful aging. Begins at 10:00am. Free lunch with advanced reservations (deadline to make reservations Thursday June, 1st)
June 19 -
- Our celebration of the traditional African-American holiday which marked the end to slavery. Join us for a BBQ and great music (must make advanced reservations for lunch - suggested donation $2.00)