- Celebrate New Rochelle's French heritage with a french inspired lunch featuring Coq Au Vin, French Style Green Beans, and Potatoes Au Gratin. Musical entertainment will follow lunch. Please make your reservations (suggested donation $2.00) with Fran.
July 25 -
National Hot Fudge Sundae Day
- Cool off on a hot summer day and join us for an Ice Cream Social starting at 1:00pm.
August 6 -
National Root Beer Float Day
- Remember the Good Ole Days with a delicious Root Beer Float starting at 1:00pm.
August 17 -
90+ Birthday Celebration
- Help us celebrate all those that are or will be 90 or above this year. If you are or know someone that should be honored, please leave the name at the front desk so we can send an invitation.
September 15 -
- Presented by the Hugh A. Doyle Advisory Council. We have great prizes to win along with instant winners. A delicious lunch will be served. Cost is $3.00 for Passport Holders and $5.00 without. Doors open at 1:00pm.
September 20 -
Hispanic Heritage Day
- Join us at noon for a special lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and entertainment. Reservations can be made up until 1:00pm on Wednesday September 19th.