- Sponsored by the City Of New Rochelle and served by city workers that volunteer their time to help us celebrate. A traditional Thanksgiving feast of Roasted Turkey, Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, and Pumpkin Pie will be served starting at 12:00pm. Although this event is free, you must be registered in order to attend. No reservations will be taken at the door. Seating is limited. Please call Mary-Ellen (914)235-2364.
December 6 -
Christmas Tree Trimming Party
- Help us decorate the Center for the Holiday season. Bring or make an ornament to hang on our tree.
December 9 -
Hugh A. Doyle Holiday Luncheon
- Our final Saturday event for the year, join us for music, food, and entertainment which will include a special performance by the Dance Connection Dancers. Cost is $10.00 with a Park Passport, $20.00 without.
December 29 -
New Year's Eve Luncheon
- Join us for a toast of sparkling cider as we ring in the New Year. Make your lunch reservations (suggested donation $2.00) with Fran.
January 24 -
- Bring and item/take an item. You can bring up to three small items to trade. As many as you bring - that's how many you can swap for. We will begin accepting items from 8:30 to 10:30am. Swap will take place at 1:00. Sign up for lunch (suggested donations $2.00) and stay for the swap.
January 31 -
Winter Wonderland Party
- Join us as we celebrate the winter season with a delicious lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and musical entertainment. Special refreshments and snack for all those who attend.