- Great day to start our exercise program - Body Movement - with Offutt Porter. Then, join us in our nutrition program for a healthful lunch (suggested donation $2.00)
June 3 -
2nd Annual Senior Citizen Expo
- This event is for seniors, their families, caregivers, as well as "Boomers". Exhibitors will be on hand to provide information on all issues relevant to successful aging. Begins at 10:00am. Free lunch with advanced reservations (deadline to make reservations Thursday June, 1st)
June 19 -
- Our celebration of the traditional African-American holiday which marked the end to slavery. Join us for a BBQ and great music (must make advanced reservations for lunch - suggested donation $2.00)
July 12 -
Ice Cream Social
- Join us at 1:00pm for "Make your own Sundaes"
August 12 -
- Presented by the Hugh A. Doyle Advisory Council. Join us for great food, prizes, and fun. Cost is $3.00 with an Omnicard/Park Passport, $5.00 without.
August 18 -
90+ Birthday Party
- A celebration of life. Come celebrate with us as we honor those New Rochelle residents what have turned or will turn 90 years or older this year.. Free lunch is by invitation only. If you are or know someone that should be honored, please lease leave the name at the front desk.
August 23 -
Root Beer Float Day
- Be transported back in time and remember your youth when you join us for good old fashioned Root Beer Floats. Being served at 1:00pm.