- Be Irish for the day and celebrate with us with a traditional St. Paddy's lunch (suggested donation $2.00) of corned beef and cabbage along with potatoes and Irish soda bread. Seating is limited and this luncheon fills up fast so make your reservations early.
April 4th -
Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
- For all the people who help keep The Hugh Doyle Center running. Please come and help us celebrate all our amazing volunteers. If you know someone that should be honored, please leave their name at the front desk. Lunch is a suggested donation of $2.00.
April 13th -
Easter Egg Hunt
- Join us in the backyard (weather permitting) for a traditional egg hunt at 1:00pm. Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and come hunt with us.
April 28th -
- Beginning at 1:00pm, celebrate the end of winter and the start of spring with music and refreshments. Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the entertainment.
May 4th -
National Day of Prayer
- This day calls on all people of different faiths in the United States to pray for the nation and its leaders.
May 26th -
- Come to the center and see what we do. Between exercise, arts programs, and our nutrition program - there is always something going on.
May 31st -
Senior Fitness & Wellness Day
- Great day to start our exercise program - Body Movement - with Offutt Porter. Then, join us in our nutrition program for a healthful lunch (suggested donation $2.00)