Door to Door
- It shall be unlawful for any person to act as a vendor without first having obtained a license from the City Clerk's office.
- Applicant must fill out Door to Door Application which must be accompanied by a Surety Bond in the Penal sum of $500. Applicants who demand or accept payments or deposits must provide a surety bond in the amount of $1,000.
- Term of Licenses: All licenses shall be issued for the period of 1 year, said period starting on January 1, and terminating December 31, of the same year.
- License $225
- Plates $ 50
- Total Fees: $275
- All Vending permits are not transferable to any other persons.
- A vendor shall not create or maintain any booth or stand or place barrels, boxes, crates, tables, chairs or other obstructions upon any street, public place or sidewalks for the purpose of selling their merchandise.
Upon satisfactory compliance with all the provisions of said license. A license shall be issued without fee, to veterans or widows of veterans' holding a license from the County Clerk of Westchester County, pursuant to Section 32 of the General Business Law. The waiver of the fee shall not apply to the payment of the highest bid in the event of auction of a fixed location.
Penalties for Offenses:
An offense against the provisions of this article shall be punishable by a fine of not more that $250 or by imprisonment for not more than 15 days or both. Each day that a violation continues shall be deemed a separate violation.