- Paul Gettler will be at the Center again to present this 4 part series on World War I. Join us for this historic study with film clips and discussions. Starts at 1:00pm - Session 4- The Western Front
July 1th -
- Come pick up your new copy of our monthly schedule and see what we have planned. Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting. Refreshment and a 50/50 raffle will follow.
July 7th -
- This program is sponsored by New York State Senator Andra Stewart Cousins and the Office of the New York State Attorney General and will be on the topic of scams and rip-offs of seniors. August 5 -
- Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting. Come see all the exciting and interesting things we have planned. Refreshments and a 50/50 raffle will follow. August 31 -
- Anne Fielding and Jeffrey Carduner will be back to do a follow-up program which will feature the Portrait of M. Roulin, by Van Gogh. Program begins at 1:00pm.
September 2 -
- Our new monthly schedule is out. Why not come for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting at 1:00pm. A 50/50 raffle and refreshments will follow.
September 14 -
Friendly Caller Program
- Presented by Debbie Smith and Claudette Scaturro of the American Red Cross. Begins at 1:00pm