- Tracy O'Neil from Collette Vacations will be here at 1:00pm to show us the amazing sights and beautiful vistas we will visit if you sign up for our overnight trip to the Colorado Rockies. Deposits will be accepted and itineraries will be available.
October 6 -
- As the holidays are approaching, stop by and attend the monthly meeting so you can see what we have planned. Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting. Refreshment and a 50/50 raffle will follow.
October 10 -
Breast Cancer Prevention Program
- With Alison Park of the YMCA at 1:00pm. Free Mammograms will be offered at White Plains Hospital. Please note: There will be NO transportation available for these appointments.
October 20 -
- Mark Adelman, integrative health consultant from Wartburg will be here at 1:00pm to discuss sleeping better.
November 3 -
- Join us for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting. Be one of the first to know what we here at the Center have planned for the remainder of the year and into 2018. Refreshments and a 50/50 raffle will follow.