Cards & Permits

The Department of Parks and Recreation is the issuing agent for the New York State Parking Permit for people with severe disabilities.

The Park Passport is New Rochelle’s Parks and Recreation photo identification card. It is valid for one year from date of purchase. 

The Lincoln Pool Card is for New Rochelle residents only and allows access to Lincoln Pool.

The Tennis Card permits the individual named and pictured to use all New Rochelle Parks and Recreation tennis courts and facilities.

The Ward Acres Permit is required for any individual who wishes to allow their dog access to Paws Place.

Please click on the links to the left to receive additional information.