Apply for

A City Job
Go to our Civil Service page to find out what jobs are available and how to apply for them. 

Birth Certificate
Click on our City Clerk page to find out how to obtain a birth certificate.

Building Permit
The Bureau of Buildings assists with building permits.

Handicap Permit

Our Parks and Recreation Department issues handicap parking permits.

Parking Permit
The Department of Development has the information you need for permit parking
STAR Program
The Assessor's Office handles applications for the STAR exemption program.