Traffic Services Bureau


The Bureau will replace or repair any road sign (STOP, Curve, etc) and road name signs that are located along City streets.

Reporting missing signs or malfunctioning signals

Please report any missing or damaged signs, or malfunctioning traffic signals immediately to the Office of Traffic Services at (914) 235-3859.

To report a missing STOP sign, or malfunctioning signal after hours, Please contact the non-emergency Police number at (914) 654-2300.

To report a street light out, call (914) 235-8257.

When reporting outages, please give a specific address and pole number if possible.