- Our first meeting for the new year. Pick up a copy of our schedule and see what we have planned for the start of 2019
January 15 -
- Join us as Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services instruct us on how to be safe while walking on the streets. Presentations will begin at 12:30 so sign up for lunch (Suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting.
January 16 -
- Whether you joined us on the trip to Ireland or not, come see how much fun we had and all the exciting placed we visited. Slide show will begin at 1:00
February 1 -
- February's schedule will kick off the spring events and trips we have planned. Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for the meeting. We have some exciting and fun things planned - Don't miss out.
February 20 -
Prohibition: A Noble Experiment
- Join David Osborne from St. Paul's Shrine for this fascinating presentation. 1:00pm
March 1 -
- Sign up for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and see what we have planned for the Spring months. Was there a trip you wanted to go on? Was there a party you wanted to come to? Be one of the first to know so you can be one of the first to sign up. Meeting begins at 1:00pm followed by a 50/50 raffle and refreshments.
March 20 -
- Come for lunch (suggested donation $2.00) and stay for this funny play from the Book of Esther depicting the salvation of the Jewish people of ancient Persia from the wrath of Haman. We are looking for volunteers to preform.