- Click on link at left for more information or visit the department’s webpage.
- Garbage, recycling and yard waste pickup continues as scheduled.
- Alternate Side Parking restrictions are suspended. Metered parking free citywide.
- Please observe physical distancing while enjoying the outdoors.
- Tennis courts are open for singles play only. Visit www.newrochelleny.com/parks for more info.
- because of your residency in New Rochelle, contact the Westchester County Consumer Protection Department at (914) 995-2155 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to address this public health challenge, email NewRoStrong@newrochelleny.com
- to assist in State-wide efforts, visit the NYS website
- please call the State’s Task Force at 1-833-789-0470.
With Phase One re-opening underway, selfless New Rochelle resident Esther Vacca donates over 430 gift cards from 35+ New Ro Mom & Pop shops to Montefiore New Rochelle to support local businesses and sincerely thank local hospital workers
Parks open; weekend/holiday parking at Hudson, Davenport and Five Islands for residents only. View the virtual Memorial Day ceremony Monday at 10AM.
PAUSE restrictions still in place; protect yourself and others with masks, distancing
New Rochelle City Hall Banners and Front Lawn Signs to Honor the Resiliency & Strength of the New Rochelle Community. Read on...
Sign up now for your NewRoStrong yard signs! Remember to #ClapBecauseWeCare tonight.
Contact Tracers, Team Supervisors and Community Support Specialists needed in the New York State COVID-19 Contact Tracing Initiative
Amid Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Governor Cuomo Issues Executive Order Requiring All People in New York to Wear Masks or Face Coverings in Public
An online tool from the Westchester County Department of Health will help you determine what is recommended for your safety.
My Westchester Newsletter - Special Edition - April 14, 2020