View all facilities
|Other Link||Station #4 Apparatus|
Station #4 was built in 1911 and was originally designed to house a steamer, hose cart, and five horses as part of Neptune Engine Company. In 1991 a major renovation added an additional apparatus bay, individual dorm rooms, generator, and all new mechanics.
Station #4 houses a single engine company (Engine - 24), a spare engine, and an MCI (Mass Casualty Incident) unit along with a medical gator and trailer (used to provide EMS in crowd areas).
Station #4 houses 16 firefighters and officers assigned to four shifts.